Actually, copartner of Filovault/Crypta s.a.l.
• President of LLWB (Lebanese League of Women in Business)
• Chair of: (Lebanese Women Angel Fund/LWAF & Seeders)
• Vice Chair of Ruwwad Altanmiya in Tripoli
• Member of the Lebanese Steering Committee of UNGCL (United Nations Global Compact)
• Member of Alfanar Lebanon Advisory Board
• Board member of Rural Entrepreneurs
• Vice President of Injaz Lebanon for more than 5 years (resigned 2016)
• Vice Chair of Amideast Advisory Board (Lebanon) – resigned 2017
• Worked 27 years with Aramex, and moved through different executive jobs
• Was elected as the 1st female president for the Freight Forwarding Syndicate in Lebanon
Asmahan Zein, comes with a long experience in logistics and transportation (worked for 27 years at Aramex). Then resigned to start her own company Crypta s.a.l.
While in Aramex she was elected the first Female President for the Freight Forwarders Syndicate in Lebanon.
Through her work, she was the Vice Chair of Amideast Advisory Board in Lebanon (resigned 2016), in addition to Vice Chair of Injaz Lebanon (resigned in 2017).
Actually, she is the President of Lebanese League for Women in Business. The Vice Chair of Ruwwad Al Tanmiya Lebanon, Board member of Rural Entrepreneurs, Board member of Alfanar Advisory Board Lebanon, member on the steering committee of the United Nations Global Compact Lebanon, member of NCC/AUB (Nature Conservation Center) advisory board, in addition to being the Chair person of Seeders/LWAF (a group of angel investors in Lebanon)